S.O.D: THE WRAITH 7" & HALDOL Lp

Sorties de disques, appels à coprods ou mises à dispo en téléchargement de musiques contestataires et de mélodies bruyantes comme on les aime.
Répondre
Jonn
squatteur/euse
squatteur/euse

S.O.D: THE WRAITH 7" & HALDOL Lp

Message par Jonn » 19 mai 2017 11:30

Salut!

2 nouvelles prods à tendance Dark Punk sont de sorti!

SOD#37 THE WRAITH – Shadow Flag 7″

Death Rock en provenance de Los Angeles (avec des ex-Lost Tribe & Cinema Stange)
Pochette sérigraphiée, encre alu sur papier ultra noir
300 copies / Euro version / 5€

En écoute ici:https://symphonyofdestruction.bandcamp. ... dow-flag-7

SOD#38 HALDOL – The Totalitarianism Of Everyday Life Lp

Dark Punk de Philadelphia, version moderne et noisy influencé par la scene 80's DeathRock/APunk tel que Rudimentary peny & co...
Pochette sérigraphié et Insert avec info et paroles
345 copies / Euro version / 9€

En écoute ici:https://symphonyofdestruction.bandcamp. ... ay-life-lp

Pour commander, ecrire à contact [at] symphonyofdestruction [point] org ou ici: http://www.symphonyofdestruction.org/shop/index.php

Jonn
squatteur/euse
squatteur/euse

Re: S.O.D: THE WRAITH 7" & HALDOL Lp

Message par Jonn » 10 juil. 2017 17:43

Quelques nouvelles...

Le LP de HALDOL et le 7" de THE WRAITH sont toujours dispo!!

Sympathique chronique du Lp de HALDOL par SORRY STATE:

Haldol’s previous LP (their second) was one of my absolute favorites of 2015, and it’s one that I still revisit frequently. Everyone at Sorry State loves it, and I’d be willing to wager that it’s one of the all-time most-played pieces of vinyl on the shop’s turntable. So, to say that I was anticipating this new album was something of an understatement. However, as with most great bands, Haldol don’t quite give us exactly what we expect. While the overall sound and vibe haven’t really changed, The Totalitarianism of Everyday Life strikes me as a much more complex and perhaps even difficult record. It’s not so much that it’s off-putting or difficult to listen to, but rather it’s so dense with ideas and so original that you can’t really wrap your head around it quickly. I’ve probably listened to this LP a dozen times already in the 5 days or so since it showed up in the mail, and each listen still provokes the same feelings of discovery and slight disorientation as the first. It reminds me of a Rubik’s cube… when one idea twists into place and starts to make sense, it means that another one that you weren’t paying attention to shifts out from underneath you and when you return to it it’s not quite what you remembered. Sound-wise, this is very much in the “death rock” meets hardcore vein… if you like the sound of bands like Rudimentary Peni, Part 1, or early Christian Death you will like the sound of this record. But for me, it’s not so much about the sound as about the songs themselves, and I feel like these songs would retain their cryptic beauty no matter what kind of window dressing you put on them. It’ll be interesting to see how the scene reacts to this record… I could see its complexity causing it to pass by with little notice, or I could see Haldol becoming a huge punk band off the back of this record. I suppose time will tell, but I can assure you that, like their previous LP, The Totalitarianism of Everyday Life is a record that I will remain captivated by and continue to treasure for a long time.

Au pressage (testpress approuvé):
SOD#39 MUJERES PODRIDAS 7"
SOD#40 KOLD FRONT 7"
et en duplication,
OV#10 KURRÄKA - Otra dimension Cassette
OV#11 OUTCRY - Ep 2017 Casssette

Video clip de KOLD FRONT:

Répondre