Punk survey (please help)

Parlez de ce que vous voulez !
Répondre
DeeDee
touriste
touriste

Punk survey (please help)

Message par DeeDee » 28 juin 2016 18:51

Hi everybody, I’m writing a bachelor thesis on ‘punk and punk subculture’ and need to collect some data from all around the world (France included ;) ).
I’d really appreciate if some of you could help me and take part in my survey. It's intended for people who listen/used to listen to punk (and Oi!). Feel free to share the link with your friends, sisters, brothers, grandmas :lol: etc. The more people, the better. Thanks a lot! ;)

PS: It's in English, powered by Google Forms = NO registration, NO ads, just fill it in. YES, it's anonymous. NO, no money, sorry, just my imperishable gratitude :headbang: .

http://goo.gl/forms/1eEvfkHUT2btqSQk1

StenchClem
zonard-e
zonard-e

Re: Punk survey (please help)

Message par StenchClem » 28 juin 2016 20:12

White power music ?? WTF ?? Are you serious ? :mur:
No gods and precious few heroes ...

Norma Bates

Message par Norma Bates » 28 juin 2016 21:47

StenchClem a écrit :White power music ?? WTF ?? Are you serious ? :mur:
:roll: ... Yes. It sucks to mix everything like that !
We can wait for an answer, but in my opinion, that's going to degage quickly ! :mad: ;)

kolonel muller
fait partie du décor
fait partie du décor

Message par kolonel muller » 29 juin 2016 15:45

c'est pas vraiment orienté vieux punk français quadra ... :-P
Mon vrai nom c'est FRED :-)

DeeDee
touriste
touriste

Message par DeeDee » 30 juin 2016 10:30

Hi everybody, thanx for your replies and comments - either good or bad ones - no criticism means no democracy ;) !

Some points:
1) Thanx to those who have filled in my survey so far. I know it took some time and I do appreciate it. Keep filling ;) !! There's loads of time (until autumn 2016) ... and thanx to those who sent me some words of support.

2) As for White Power music:
Yes, I am serious. Maybe more than I've ever been in my life. No, I'm not stupid (well, maybe I am...), but please let me explain it. I've been listenin' to punk for about 17 years, so I dare to say I do know the difference between punk and WP music/neo-Nazism (btw my great grandpa was in a concentration camp for fighting aginst Nazism).
So... why the questions concerning WP music? No, I do not mix it up with punk – the reason is that (unfortunately) neo-Nazism is on the rise these days and with all the refugees coming to Europe more and more (even ordinary people) tend to be more and more radical. And I realized that all this has an enormous impact on punk music/subculture, too. Many people/bands around me have changed and not many people seem to care… And thus I would like to include it in my thesis – at least it won’t be just a repetition of loads of other theses on this topic…. If it helps to make one person think about it, it's worth it! That is why.

3) Why there’s not the following question in the survey: What are your favourite bands?
First I wanted to include the question (I would really like to know what you like), BUT then I asked the question some people around and realized that X people listen to XY different band/solo performers and I was not able to sort them out to create a meaningful chart. Sorry, but you can include this in the last section. Plus, there's the section about "genres".

Hope I answered at least some of your questions. Don't worry, your answers won't be wasted. Please, keep filling ;) .

DeeDee

Répondre